Sunday, June 23, 2019

Welcome to the World of Bodyweight Srength Training

Because you’re reading this blog, I think it’s safe to say that you’re interested in learning how to
build strength and fitness through bodyweight training. If so, that’s great! You’ve come to the right
place.


Over the past 9 years, I’ve never taken more than a few days off from strength training. Although
I’ve trained in many gyms, fitness clubs etc. and sometimes even in outdoor locations. At first, when I started training I couldn't even do basic bodyweight exercises like pull us, push ups and I felt uncomfortable and awkward with weight training too. I've spent past 9 years learning as much as possible about human body and strength training and now I believe that one should master their own body before moving to other forms of strength training. Bodyweight exercises lay the foundation for
future training success, and correct performance requires a precise blend of mobility, stability, and
motor control. As you make progress and gain strength, it is possible to continue to push yourself
through bodyweight training so you continue to challenge the muscles and increase your athleticism.

But you need to learn the exercises and have a road map to help get you there and in this blog you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment